Re: [ITR] templates://gpsd/{gpsd.templates}

Justin B Rye wrote:
> Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> Template: gpsd/brokenconfig
>> Type: error
>>  At least you either need to specify a device you want to connect gpsd
>>  to or specify a control socket using the -F option.
> [PS]
>>  Enabled USB autodetection requires /var/run/gpsd.sock as control socket.
> I'm being really slow learning these guidelines, but I think full
> sentences are deprecated for synopses - how about:
>   The configuration must at least specify either a device that gpsd should
>   connect to, or a control socket (using the -F option). USB autodetection
>   requires /var/run/gpsd.sock as control socket.

Sounds good!

Thanks again for your review!
I've updated descriptions and templates accordingly:

I'll send out requests for translations soon.

 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
                   ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F