Re: [ITR] templates://gpsd/{gpsd.templates}

Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Template: gpsd/brokenconfig
> Type: error
>  At least you either need to specify a device you want to connect gpsd
>  to or specify a control socket using the -F option.
[PS]
>  Enabled USB autodetection requires /var/run/gpsd.sock as control socket.

I'm being really slow learning these guidelines, but I think full
sentences are deprecated for synopses - how about:

  The configuration must at least specify either a device that gpsd should
  connect to, or a control socket (using the -F option). USB autodetection
  requires /var/run/gpsd.sock as control socket.