Re: Euro support for Kde 2

Hi all!!

	We have to say that we don't get the euro under KDE. We
have tested all the possibles configurations, and we have
read all the documents, included
http://koffice.kde.org/kword/euro.phtml.
	We have the euro correctly supported under terminal, we
have installed all fonts, transcoded included and wee need
truetype fonts, and iso8859-15. We are able to see Euro
displayed on a xterminal when we run:
	#xterm -fn
-mix-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-C-70-ISO8859-15

	But is impossible that all the fonts show the Euro at all.
This is confusing!!
        When we run xfd, an aplication that displays all the
characters of a map, we can see the Euro symbol displayed in
all the fonts iso8859-15, but when selecting those fonts the
Euro symbol simply doesn't appear.
	Summing up, when trying to get the euro under KDE all that
we can see is '¤' (a little circle with 4 marks) or an '?'.
All of these is anoying, we don't know what to do now.
Anybody has got configured Euro symbol, with all fonts (M$
truetype included) under KDE2 and a woody distribution?

Thanks in advance again, any advice would be apreciate...