Re: Euro support for Kde 2

Hi all!!

	We have to say that we don't get the euro under KDE. We
have tested all the possibles configurations, and we have
read all the documents, included
	We have the euro correctly supported under terminal, we
have installed all fonts, transcoded included and wee need
truetype fonts, and iso8859-15. We are able to see Euro
displayed on a xterminal when we run:
	#xterm -fn
	But is impossible that all the fonts show the Euro at all.
This is confusing!!
        When we run xfd, an aplication that displays all the
characters of a map, we can see the Euro symbol displayed in
all the fonts iso8859-15, but when selecting those fonts the
Euro symbol simply doesn't appear.
	Summing up, when trying to get the euro under KDE all that
we can see is '¤' (a little circle with 4 marks) or an '?'.
All of these is anoying, we don't know what to do now.
Anybody has got configured Euro symbol, with all fonts (M$
truetype included) under KDE2 and a woody distribution?

Thanks in advance again, any advice would be apreciate...