Re: 2.2.1 - s/Paypal/Überweisung/g

On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 03:01:56PM -0700, G. L. `Griz' Inabnit wrote:

> On Sunday 23 September 2001 14:55, David Bishop wrote:
> > > PS: I'd never have anticipated this kind of response.  You guys ('n'
> > > gals) are the best. ;)
> > On this note, a progress report is in order.  We now have $215 in my
> > paypal account alone, with an additional $20 coming by mail and an

... <wipe eyes> <boggle>

Wow.

> > uspecified amount coming as soon as the German's figure out how to get
> > it here :-)

We'll manage. Somehow. Might take a little time tho ;)

> > Speaking of presents, does anyone have any ideas as to what we are
> > going to get him?  I think someone mentioned a large monitor, b..

> Is our fearless leader married?? If so, maybe a weekend away (with
> spouse) would be in order. Because if he's a married man, I'm sure all
> the work he's doing for us is taking away from his Lady. :--) ( I know my

Good idea. Very good idea!

> work sure intrudes!!) And don't forget, a number of us are still
> scrambling to get the PayPal account up and functioning so there's much
> more money on the way. If he wants a BIG monitor, then he deserves it!
> :--) We'll cover the shipping somehow too.

You know, the trouble is that we all live so far away - otherwise this
would have become a surprise party or something ;)

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale