Re: 2.2.1 - s/Paypal/Überweisung/g

On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 03:01:56PM -0700, G. L. `Griz' Inabnit wrote:

> 	Is our fearless leader married?? If so, maybe a weekend away (with spouse)
> would be in order. Because if he's a married man, I'm sure all the work he's
> doing for us is taking away from his Lady. :--)  ( I know my work sure
> intrudes!!)

Yep, he is married.

> 	And don't forget, a number of us are still scrambling to get the PayPal
> account up and functioning so there's much more money on the way. If he wants
> a BIG monitor, then he deserves it! :--) We'll cover the shipping somehow
> too.

I opened a paypal account, but they insist on me "activating" it before
I can send someone money -- and for the actiavion, I need a number that
I will get with my credit card bill. And I only get that once in a month.
Bad timing.

So, living in switzerland, and knowing that the germans are planning to
collect some money in a german bank account and transferring this to
the PayPal later, i'll probably get my donation in the pool this way.

--
Andreas Trottmann <andreas.trottmann@werft22.com>