Re: 2.2.1 - s/Paypal/Überweisung/g

On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 10:08:02PM +0200, Jens Benecke wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 03:12:35PM +0200, Malte Cornils wrote:
> >
> > Jens or someone else, can you take "Überweisungen" (money transfers)
> > from Germany to your bank account and send them to David somehow (via
> > Paypal or whatever)? I neither have Paypal nor a credit card.
> OK, for all Europeans, Germans in particular:

I asked my bank and I will have to pay about DM20 ($10) of fees to transfer
the money. Some other people mailed me they wanted to check their bank's
fees.

If there aren't any other suggestions, I will collect the money on my bank
account and send it over to David. But wait for the definitive YES from me
before you start writing cheques. ;)

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

                           rm -rf /bin/laden