Re: 2.2.1 - s/Paypal/Überweisung/g

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 03:12:35PM +0200, Malte Cornils wrote:
> David Bishop wrote:
> > Sound agreeable?
>
> Jens or someone else, can you take "Überweisungen" (money transfers) from
> Germany to your bank account and send them to David somehow (via Paypal
> or whatever)? I neither have Paypal nor a credit card.

OK, for all Europeans, Germans in particular:

I contacted David for his bank connection and I'll ask tomorrow how the
fees are there. I'll report back to you, so wait a day if you don't want to
subscribe to Paypal or cannot otherwise transfer the money.

PS: I'd never have anticipated this kind of response.
You guys ('n' gals) are the best. ;)

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale