Re: templates.pot file for translation.

On 07/10/2010 06:06, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Eric KOM (erickom@namekom.co.za):
>
>> thanks a lot!
>> Please, find attached the last modification for templates and
>> templates.pot files.
>
> Yes, that's IMHO OK now and translators can start working.
>
> I suggest you resend the call for translation with podebconf-report-po
> for the sake of clarity ("podebconf-report-po --call").

Good morning!
Thanks a lot.

I tried to resend using  the call will "podebconf-report-po --call",
it's not going.

This it's the output screen:
$podebconf-report-po --callUsing templates.pot for the call for translation
Ready to send the call for translation to Debian Internationalization
<debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>, are you sure? [y/N/e/?] y
Now, prepare the mail for translators...Outdated files: pt.po cs.po
Ready to send the emails, are you sure? [y/N/e/?] y

This also my configuration file:

nodefault
from = Eric KOM <erickom@namekom.co.za>
langs = ca_ES, cs_CZ, da_DK, de_CH, de_DE, el_GR, en_GB, es_ES, fi_FI,
fr_FR, gl_ES, it_IT, lv_LV, mt_MT, nb_NO, nl_NL, pt_P$
summary
utf8
notemplate
deadline = +5days
smtp smtp.netheberge.com

--
Eric KOM Lendlela - Make news free as freedom.