Re: templates.pot file for translation.

On 06/10/2010 20:34, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Eric KOM (erickom@namekom.co.za):
>
>> This is the list of languages under "ls -F ./lang":
>> ca_ES/
>> cs_CZ/
>> da_DK/
>> de_CH/
>> de_DE/
>> el_GR/
>> en_GB/
>> es_ES/
>> fi_FI/
>> fr_FR/
>> get-new-strings.sh*
>> gl_ES/
>> it_IT/
>> lang_check.php*
>> lang_check.txt*
>> language_list.txt*
>> lv_LV/
>> mt_MT/
>> nb_NO/
>> nl_NL/
>> pt_PT/
>> ro_RO/
>> sk_SK/
>> sl_SI/
>> sq_AL/
>> sv_SE/
>> tr_TR/
>

> Bleh. Once again, some people seem to think that one need to add a
> country code to language codes.
>
> When it comes at common software translation, the good practice is
> using only language codes. In this list, apart from de_CH/de_DE, all
> others should be:
>
> ca
> cs
> da
> el
> fr
> .../...
>
> So:
> Catalan
> Czech
> Danish
> Greek
> French
> .../...
>
> And let's keep:
> German (Switzerland)
> German (Germany)
> (though I think it's incredibly stupid to have two different l10n
> efforts....the written language is AFAIK the same)
>

> I'll propose you updated templates with this information quite soon...

thanks a lot!
Please, find attached the last modification for templates and
templates.pot files.

--
Eric KOM Lendlela - Make news free as freedom.
Template: simpleinvoices/reconfigure-webserver

Template: simpleinvoices/restart-webserver
Type: boolean
Default: true
 In order to activate the new configuration, the reconfigured web
 server(s) have to be restarted.

Template: simpleinvoices/language
Type: select
__Choices: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Spanish, Finnish, French, Galician, Greek, Italian, Slovenian, Latvian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Albanian, Swedish, Turkish
Choices-C: en, ca, cs, da, de_DE, de_CH, es, fi, fr, gl, gr, it, ls, lv, nl, no, pt, ro, sk, sq, sv, tr
 Please choose the default language for SimpleInvoices.
 .
 This choice can be overridden by individual users in their preferences.
 .
 However, the default language will be used for the login screen and
 the first connection of users.
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: simpleinvoices@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-10-06 16:18+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "apache2"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "lighttpd"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Web server(s) to configure automatically:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"SimpleInvoices supports any web server supported by PHP, however only Apache "
"2 and lighttpd can be configured automatically."
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"Please select the web server(s) that should be configured automatically for "
"SimpleInvoices."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Should the webserver(s) be restarted now?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"In order to activate the new configuration, the reconfigured web server(s) "
"have to be restarted."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "English"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Catalan"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Czech"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Danish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "German (Germany)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "German (Switzerland)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Spanish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Finnish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "French"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Galician"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Greek"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Italian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Slovenian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Latvian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Dutch"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Norwegian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Portuguese"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Romanian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Slovak"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Albanian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Swedish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Turkish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3002
msgid "Default language:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3002
msgid "Please choose the default language for SimpleInvoices."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3002
msgid "This choice can be overridden by individual users in their preferences."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3002