Re: templates.pot file for translation.

Quoting Eric KOM (erickom@namekom.co.za):

> This is the list of languages under "ls -F ./lang":
> ca_ES/
> cs_CZ/
> da_DK/
> de_CH/
> de_DE/
> el_GR/
> en_GB/
> es_ES/
> fi_FI/
> fr_FR/
> get-new-strings.sh*
> gl_ES/
> it_IT/
> lang_check.php*
> lang_check.txt*
> language_list.txt*
> lv_LV/
> mt_MT/
> nb_NO/
> nl_NL/
> pt_PT/
> ro_RO/
> sk_SK/
> sl_SI/
> sq_AL/
> sv_SE/
> tr_TR/

Bleh. Once again, some people seem to think that one need to add a
country code to language codes.

When it comes at common software translation, the good practice is
using only language codes. In this list, apart from de_CH/de_DE, all
others should be:

ca
cs
da
el
fr
.../...

So:
Catalan
Czech
Danish
Greek
French
.../...

And let's keep:
German (Switzerland)
German (Germany)
(though I think it's incredibly stupid to have two different l10n
efforts....the written language is AFAIK the same)

I'll propose you updated templates with this information quite soon...