Re: fwknop 1.9.7-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package fwknop

Hello Franck,

Franck Joncourt ha scritto:
Hi,

http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2008/09/msg00150.html

I have asked to know if this is possible for all of you to open a wishlist bug for your translations against fwknop, but I do not know if this is possible since the package has not been uploaded yet.

I have no idea of how this normally works (consider that I am 100% new to Debian translations), up to now I only saw a couple of POT whose Italian translation was missing, did the translations and then sent them back the translated files to the list. What would change for me?

I found another unwanted space in the templates. I have enclosed the new file.

I saw there are still these "funny" fields:
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
and
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
as well as

Could these fields be filled in with the correct datas, as per my previous e-mail to Christian?

Thanks,

Pas de quoi. :)