Re: fwknop 1.9.7-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package fwknop

Hello,
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 12:21:28PM +0200, Franck Joncourt wrote:
> I forgot to make it clear. You are right with "Rijndael".

So the best course of action would be if you provide an updated
template soonish and ask those who already did the translation to
update.

And, btw., I think it is much better to *not* send individual
translations of this list, many readers cannot decipher them anyhow
(no offense but you know how many languages are going on here) and
thus those mails are of no value to most readers of this list. For
myself, I strongly prefer if I can simply open a bug which can be
tracked.

Greetings

           Helge