Re: fwknop 1.9.7-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package fwknop

Gerfried Fuchs a écrit :
Am Mittwoch, den 24.09.2008, 18:17 +0200 schrieb Christian Perrier:
Quoting vince (vinz65@gmail.com):
- is it Rijndael (line 2, see also template 3001 2nd block) or Rjindael
(line 5)? I quoted all as "Rijndael", if it is wrong please advise so
that I correct my translation accordingly;
- between "for" and "SPA" there are 2 blank spaces.
Franck, if you correct this, you'll fuzzy all translations you already
received. A method to "unfuzzy" them is described in the Developer's
Reference.

I forgot to make it clear. You are right with "Rijndael".

---
Franck Joncourt