Re: fwknop 1.9.7-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package fwknop

Quoting vince (vinz65@gmail.com):

> - is it Rijndael (line 2, see also template 3001 2nd block) or Rjindael
> (line 5)? I quoted all as "Rijndael", if it is wrong please advise so
> that I correct my translation accordingly;
> - between "for" and "SPA" there are 2 blank spaces.

Sigh...:-(

We missed that in the review in debian-l10n-english.

Franck, if you correct this, you'll fuzzy all translations you already
received. A method to "unfuzzy" them is described in the Developer's
Reference.

If you are unsure, please feel free to send me the whole debian/
directory before uploading.