Re: Importing all DDTP PO files in Pootle....

Quoting Nicholas Ng (nbliang@gmail.com):
> Christian,
>
> > The Malay translator, for instance, should be committing files for D-I
> > through Pootle.
>
> I still have problem committing the changes through Pootle where when
> I tried it, I was given the following error:
>
> -----
>
> Error
> [SVN] Error running SVN command '['svn', '-q', '--non-interactive',
> 'commit', '-m', u'Commit from Debian/Pootle l10n server by user
> nbliang. 329 of 545 messages translated (67 fuzzy).',
> u'/var/lib/pootle/di/level1/sublevel1/ms.po']': svn: Commit failed
> (details follow): svn: Aborting commit:
> '/var/lib/pootle/di/level1/sublevel1/ms.po' remains in conflict
>
> -----
>
> Can I commit the un-finish (not 100% translated) work? Or do I miss
> out something?

Hmmm, there's apparently an SVN conflict for ms.po

That can happen if the file is changed in the SVN while you have, in
Pootle, a file with changes you made and which you didn't commit.

I sorted this out on Pootle. This came because I merged into the SVN
the translations from Rosetta, then committed them to D-I SVN while,
in the same time you were doing work in Pootle.

When the time came, on the pootle server to update the SVN copy, the
conflict arose.

As I said, this is now sorted out. You should now be able to commit
from Pootle. Please do it ASAP.

Indeed, I strongly recommend people to avoid letting uncommited
changes in Pootle as of now. These conflicts problems might indeed
lead me to reconsider the way the D-I level 1 data are handled in
Pootle. The probability for conflicts seems fairly high indeed.