Re: getting translated description of packages through apt

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):

> For DDTP this is true, for DDTSS there is a login system and language
> teams can opt to only allow people with logins to edit stuff. There
> are quite a few options, but they're not much used.
>
> I hear there's a pootle thing in the works, I hope that gets going some time...

Would need someone to *actively* work on it.

That should be one of the goals of the Extremadura meeting this
year. I unfortunately had to give up organizing it, but Felipe kindly
accepted to take the task over and a date has been secured. He should
announce this pretty soon.