Re: getting translated description of packages through apt

	Hi!

 Again, please refrain from copying people offlist if they don't
explicitly ask for it or if you have strong believe that they aren't on
the list ...

Am Dienstag, den 30.10.2007, 14:17 +0100 schrieb Martijn van Oosterhout:
> On 10/29/07, Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> wrote:
> > > 1. Goto http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi/de
> > > 2. Select the package you want, or type the name of the one you want to fix
> >
> >  Doesn't work, "no longer available for review", "Package
> > translation ... gone". That's what I meant. You can't edit translations
> > your systems sees as done.
>
> Really? It works for me. What package did you try? Did you use the
> "Force fetching even if not untranslated" checkbox?

 Strange, I see it now. Though, this was exactly what Jens told me back
then that it doesn't work and that the descriptions get locked and are
not available for translation anymore - and usually I believe people on
what they claim, especially when they say it with their translation
coordinator's hat on.

 Still, there's no chance at all to send hints to those that make
obvious mistakes to help them improve because no login nor
authentication system is used at all. :/

 So long,
Rhonda