Re: Version numbers for translations (was: Re: debconf PO translations for the package pam

Il giorno dom, 02/09/2007 alle 15.45 +0200, Nicolas François ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 11:21:38AM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> >
> > I second this motion for the same reasons Clytie and Hans cited.
> > Please continue sending version numbers (and if I have a wish, could
> > those be moved more to the beginning of the subject? Currently they
> > often are at the border of the line break for 80 chars, i.e. the
> > package name is before, the version name after, which makes it more
> > difficult than necessary to copy and paste. Thanks).
>
> I'm going to release a new version of po-debconf (and thus
> podebconf-report-po).
>
> The current subject of calls for translations (messages sent to
> debian-i18n) is:
>     debconf PO translations for the package <package>
>
> The current subject of requests for translation updates (mails sent to
> translators) is:
>     Please update debconf PO translation for the package <package_and_version>
>
> Shall I change them to:
> <package_and_version>: Please translate debconf PO for the package <package>
> <package_and_version>: Please update debconf PO translation for the package <package>

Should by usefull as I convert this emails to tasks in evolution and
email object is transformed in task summary.

Just my 2¢
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.