Re: Version numbers for translations (was: Re: debconf PO translations for the package pam

Hello,

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 11:21:38AM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

> I second this motion for the same reasons Clytie and Hans cited.
> Please continue sending version numbers (and if I have a wish, could
> those be moved more to the beginning of the subject? Currently they
> often are at the border of the line break for 80 chars, i.e. the
> package name is before, the version name after, which makes it more
> difficult than necessary to copy and paste. Thanks).

I'm going to release a new version of po-debconf (and thus
podebconf-report-po).

The current subject of calls for translations (messages sent to
debian-i18n) is:
    debconf PO translations for the package <package>

The current subject of requests for translation updates (mails sent to
translators) is:
    Please update debconf PO translation for the package <package_and_version>

Shall I change them to:
<package_and_version>: Please translate debconf PO for the package <package>
<package_and_version>: Please update debconf PO translation for the package <package>

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral