Re: Would an ABI change of apt for DDTP support still be accepted?

Hi,

* Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org) [060928 08:47]:
> I would like to ask you to review again your position. This code is
> around since 3 years ago and in use on Ubuntu too. Are too few
> packages that will need recompile.

How does it come that the code isn't promoted at the beginning of a
release cycle, but at a time where the base freeze has happened?

Is the code already uploaded to experimental? If so, for how long?

The problem with "only a few packages" is - almost every change "only
affects a few packages", but if we cannot reduce the number of changes,
there is no way to release.

Cheers,
Andi
--