Re: Splitting out "Choices" strings in D-I level1

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 02:16:21PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> However, experience shows that we *still* need to monitor this and,
> with the increasing number of languages, this is becoming more and
> more dificult.
>
> I'm thinking about either use bracketed comments to have two "none"
> occurrences....or, in this case, change "none" to "No Kernel
> installed" or something more explicit.

Bracketed comments have been introduced for this purpose, but experience
shows also that translators are sometimes confused and do not know what
to do with them.  A comment should be added in the PO files, but
unfortunately not everyone reads these comments :(
So the best option is probably to rewrite those strings to avoid duplicates.

Denis