Re: Splitting out "Choices" strings in D-I level1

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> I began a work meant to plait out "Choices" strings which still

s/plait/split...:-)

I found a few drawbacks which I'll have to solve out, possibly by
slightly changing some wording.

For instance, "none" is now common to two places in D-I:

-the "mount point label" in partman-basicfilesystems

-the kernel choice when the user is prompted with a kernel list

I'm sure this will cause problems to some translators. For instance,
the word "label" could be feminine on one language....and "kernel" be
masculine....and thus, if the pronoun "none" is different for
masculine and feminine (like we have in French for "aucun" vs
"aucune"), then the translator has a problem..:-)

I will probably circumvent this on a case by case basis.