Re: hpc team

Hello,

على الثلاثاء 26 كانون الأول 2017 ‫14:17، كتب Mehdi Dogguy:
> Hi,
>
> On 26/12/2017 16:56, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
>> That's not what I said. Only the alioth mailing lists have been used in
>> Maintainer fields from what I've seen. Anyway, this is being discussed on
>> -devel right now (in the responses to the alioth replacement announcement),
>> and it's been quite clearly stated that using an l.d.omailing list in the
>> Maintainer field is not allowed
> For the record:
>
> % egrep -c "^Maintainer: .*lists\.debian\.org"
> /var/lib/apt/lists/deb.debian.org_debian_dists_buster_main_source_Sources
> 1210
> % egrep -c "^Maintainer: .*lists\.debian\.org"
> /var/lib/apt/lists/deb.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_source_Sources
> 1541
> %

Yes, sorry, I should have checked this. I also overlooked the well-known
example of debian-boot.

By the way, it's not actually the amount of traffic in the lists that
the listmasters care about either--it's only the total number of mailing
lists [1,2].

> As we reached as agreement, I'll start moving packages using that in the
> Maintainer field (also, taking this as an opportunity to move away from
> Alioth for our Git repos).

جزاك الله خيرا

Afif

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2017/12/msg00449.html