Re: hpc team

Hi,

On 26/12/2017 16:56, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> That's not what I said. Only the alioth mailing lists have been used in
> Maintainer fields from what I've seen. Anyway, this is being discussed on
> -devel right now (in the responses to the alioth replacement announcement),
> and it's been quite clearly stated that using an l.d.omailing list in the
> Maintainer field is not allowed
For the record:

% egrep -c "^Maintainer: .*lists\.debian\.org"
/var/lib/apt/lists/deb.debian.org_debian_dists_buster_main_source_Sources
1210
% egrep -c "^Maintainer: .*lists\.debian\.org"
/var/lib/apt/lists/deb.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_source_Sources
1541
%

As we reached as agreement, I'll start moving packages using that in the
Maintainer field (also, taking this as an opportunity to move away from
Alioth for our Git repos).

--
Mehdi