Re: Request for check and upload [Was: Status and Roadmap]

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 31.05.2015, 12:39 +0200 schrieb Marcel Fourné:
> Am Sun, 31 May 2015 10:46:19 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> >Dependency yi-language -any: using yi-language-0.1.1.0
> >hlibrary.setup: The program alex version >=3.0.3 is required but it
> >could not be found.
>
> I used debuild instead of pdebuild, since yi-language needs some of
> the new packages... serves me right.

no problem.

> >The invalid character errors can probably be fixed by forcing the
> >locale in debian/rules, see, for example haskell-markdown.
>
> Fixed those 3. Thank you for helping me learn, I hope to grow into
> it! :-)

you’re doing good so far.

I didn’t insist on this this time, but next time, to avoid me
accidentally uploading a package that was not ready yet, make sure to
set the distribution in the debian/changelog when you believe it is
ready. I will then know that you want me to upload and set the tag once
that isdone.