Request for check and upload [Was: Status and Roadmap]

Hi everybody,

Am Fri, 22 May 2015 10:49:34 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
>Hi,
>
>here a small status update, to make sure we are all on the same track.
>
>== Status ==
>
>Our current goal is to make GHC-7.8 and the other Haskell packages
>migate to testing. This is currently blocked on:
[...]
> * yi.
>   Marcel Fourné is looking into this.
[...]
>Then we have a few packages in NEW that we have to wait for (and I
>fear that the above TODOs will add a few more).

I have finished packaging (or hope that way):
charsetdetect-ae-1.0.1
dynamic-state-0.1.1.0
oo-prototypes-0.1.0.0
word-trie-0.2.0.4
yi-language-0.1.1.0
yi-rope-0.7.0.1

Those packages are needed to update yi.

The only 2 remaining lintian outputs are:
W: libghc-charsetdetect-ae-prof: description-too-long
W: libghc-charsetdetect-ae-doc: description-too-long

ITPs have been filed and are mentioned in the respective changelogs, but
since I don't have upload rights it would be nice if someone in this
group would help me get those packages into NEW or tell me if I have
missed something.

Have a nice weekend,
Marcel