Re: Request for check and upload [Was: Status and Roadmap]

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 29.05.2015, 20:18 +0200 schrieb Marcel Fourné:
> I have finished packaging (or hope that way):

Thanks!

> charsetdetect-ae-1.0.1

The darcs repo is wrongly named; it should be named after the debian
source package (haskell-charsetdetect-ae). That would be easily fixable,
if there were not a repository of that name already there.

I can’t copy your darcs repository, as it has different rights:

$ ls -l *charsetdetect* -d
drwx------+ 4 mfourne-guest   pkg-haskell 4096 Mai 29 18:05 charsetdetect-ae
drwxrwsr-x+ 4 creichert-guest pkg-haskell 4096 Dez 22 05:01 haskell-charsetdetect-ae

Do you have a more stringent umask set? I have never seen this happening
before. You can probably fix this on alioth using chmod.

But judging from the commit logs I can already say this:

This seems to include a copy of libcharsetdetect, but debian/copyright
does not reflect that. src/libcharsetdetect/README.md contains copyright
notices not mentioned in debian/copyright; there might more, I did not
look further.

> dynamic-state-0.1.1.0
> oo-prototypes-0.1.0.0
> word-trie-0.2.0.4
> yi-language-0.1.1.0
> yi-rope-0.7.0.1

Same here. Partly these have been packaged before by Sebastian. I’m not
sure about the status of the previous packaging, I guess you can just
remove the existing repositories and replace them with your own.

Once that is fixed I hope I can finally upload your work! Sorry for the
annoying delay.

Thanks in advance,