Re: Getting newest versions of packages

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Dmitry Bogatov <kaction@gnu.org> wrote:

Sounds nice. But HEAD is one commit from 4.19. Maybe package it?  I
tried, and it depends on debian-3.85. I `cabal unpack debian` it, and
there is debian/ in it. What should I do with it?

That debianization is my doing - it is supposed to match the result of applying cabal-debian to itself.  I checked it in to avoid making cabal-debian a debian dependency of itself.  I'm pretty sure this this is not the right thing to do.