Re: Getting newest versions of packages

On 2015-01-09, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Am Freitag, den 09.01.2015, 13:09 +0000 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:
>> cabal-debian creates package that is nice, but requires repetive adjustme=
> nts to
>> DHG standards.
>
> then let=E2=80=99s change that!
>
> What repetetive requirements are there that are not yet reported at
> https://github.com/ddssff/cabal-debian/issues ?

Non-exhaustive list:

#. Generated debian/control should use X-description and blurbs

#. Absent debian/source/format

#. debian/changelog mentions upstream maintainer, not me

#. I would prefer section by default `unknown`

#. Compat is 9, but debhelper depends >= 7.0

#. Priority is optional, extra is prefered.

Well, this list may continue, if I notice something else repetive in
my workflow, so, despite my belive, that this is nice list to fix,
I would like to have ability fix it myself with library.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@gnu.org>,
Free Software supporter, esperantisto and netiquette guardian.