Re: What is the process for creating/uploading new packages?

Hi, Giovanni and Eric,

Thank you very much for the suggestions, it is inspiring to see how
much support any Haskell-related community always provides.
I will fix the package today or tomorrow according to your notes.

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Senior Software Engineer,