Re: What is the process for creating/uploading new packages?

Hi Eugene.

On 24/12/2010 07:44, Eugene Kirpichov wrote:
> Hi, Giovanni and Eric,
>
> Thank you very much for the suggestions, it is inspiring to see how
> much support any Haskell-related community always provides.
> I will fix the package today or tomorrow according to your notes.

Of course, take your time; I understand that certain concepts and
procedures in Debian need some time to be completely clear.

I'll be out of town (and without any Internet access) until January,
1st. If no one steps in in the meantime, I'll be glad to continue your
sponsorship then I'll be back, but won't be able to interact until then. :-)

Cheers, Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy