Re: What is the process for creating/uploading new packages?

Hello.

I've uploaded my first debian package to debian mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/haskell-strptime

Looks like now I understand how it is done at least for libraries
(though I'd appreciate if someone criticized the packaging) and I
could also package the other dependencies for my apps.

What should I do now? :) Should it somehow get to
darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell? Should I notify someone? etc.