Re: New version available - TrustedQSL v1.14.1

On 06/02/2013 02:13 PM, JJ wrote:
On 13-06-02 05:39 PM, David Cole wrote:
Thank you...  I am running Gnome, but am really thinking about switching
to U at this time...  Sigh...  It is getting like Windows!
Anyone know if this PPA will cause issues with Ubuntu-based "Mint 14.1"? I'm willing to try...I have issues with the ax25 libs, tools, apps....for example, the slightly insane idea that a user needs to type a -0 added to a callsign that
has NO SSID? I have lost many users due to this issue....
cheers,
John (willing to try it, hi hi!)

Hi John:

The Mint releases based on Ubuntu are good for using this PPA. I'm running Mint 13 (I hate upgrading!) on my shack computer and so far, have nothing but good comments for this valuable resource!

What I can't answer is what would happen if you run a Mint based on Debian. Have not tried it.

Good luck om!

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3