Re: New version available - TrustedQSL v1.14.1

* On 2013 01 Jun 21:31 -0500, David Cole wrote:
> How long until this makes it to testing, or stable?

It should appear in Testing in about 10 days (Kamal can correct me).  It
won't be in Stable until Jessie is released, 2 to 3 years from now.  It
remains to be seen if Kamal can get it into the Debian Backports where
it could appear in Wheezy (current Stable).

73, de Nate >>