New version available - TrustedQSL v1.14.1

Hello - I am trying to reach the Debian maintainer(s) of TrustedQSL, the amateur radio application for signing and uploading logs to ARRL's Logbook of the World. This appears to be the list for the current maintainer(s), based on http://packages.debian.org/unstable/hamradio/trustedqsl .

The TrustedQSL developers have released a major update that includes a lot of new functionality, including duplicate checking, one-step sign and upload, zone consistency checking, and many bug fixes. Also of note, the build system has been rewritten to use cmake. There are also two new dependencies - on libcurl and Berkeley DB.

The updated code can be downloaded from the normal Sourceforge location at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedqsl/files/TrustedQSL/v1.14.1/

Read the ARRL's upgrade notice at: http://www.arrl.org/logbook-of-the-world

Please let me know if you have any questions about building or packaging this for your distribution, or if I have reached the wrong list/people.

Thank you and 73,
-Robert, KC2YWE