Re: New version available - TrustedQSL v1.14.1

On 13-06-02 05:39 PM, David Cole wrote:
Thank you...  I am running Gnome, but am really thinking about switching
to U at this time...  Sigh...  It is getting like Windows!
Anyone know if this PPA will cause issues with Ubuntu-based "Mint 14.1"? I'm
willing to try...I have issues with the ax25 libs, tools, apps....for example, the
slightly insane idea that a user needs to type a -0 added to a callsign that
has NO SSID? I have lost many users due to this issue....
cheers,
John (willing to try it, hi hi!)