Re: New version available - TrustedQSL v1.14.1

On Sat, 2013-06-01 at 18:01 -0400, Robert KC2YWE wrote:
> Hello - I am trying to reach the Debian maintainer(s) of TrustedQSL,
> the amateur radio application for signing and uploading logs to ARRL's
> Logbook of the World. This appears to be the list for the current
> maintainer(s), based on
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/hamradio/trustedqsl .
>
> The TrustedQSL developers have released a major update that includes a
> lot of new functionality, including duplicate checking, one-step sign
> and upload, zone consistency checking, and many bug fixes. Also of
> note, the build system has been rewritten to use cmake. There are also
> two new dependencies - on libcurl and Berkeley DB.
>
> The updated code can be downloaded from the normal Sourceforge
> location at:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedqsl/files/TrustedQSL/v1.14.1/
>
> Read the ARRL's upgrade notice at:
> http://www.arrl.org/logbook-of-the-world
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions about building or
> packaging this for your distribution, or if I have reached the wrong
> list/people.
>
> Thank you and 73,
> -Robert, KC2YWE

Hi Robert-

Wow, what timing!  I have actually been working on the Debian packaging
for the new TrustedQSL 1.14.1 all afternoon!  I uploaded the new version
to Debian just moments ago.

The new build should appear in 'Debian unstable'[0] within the next few
hours, and the binary packages will migrate to the various Debian
deployment pages (and to Ubuntu's next version) from there.

I am also your friendly Ubuntu maintainer, and I will be deploying the
new builds to the Ubuntu-Hams-Updates archive[1] for the four most
recent Ubuntu releases, once they finish building in my staging
archive[2], some hours from now.

I'll let you know when all the packages are built, if you'd like to make
an announcement.  :-)

73 de KA6MAL

 -Kamal

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/trustedqsl.html