Re: galeon (not) in Debian stable

<quote who="Sebastien Bacher">

> I've already some time on gnome's IRC, nobody seems to know how to do
> that. But if you know it would be great ;-)

I'll try and find out for you.

> > There's been a quick-key to turn this on for a very long time. It's not in
> > any of the menus because it's not something that would be used very often,
> > and is pretty confusing.
>
> I don't know there is a quick-key for that ...
> But this feature is missing sometime when on want to let something on
> top of your desktop (tv, video, irc, ...). I know than some apps like
> totem have a "stay on top" option, but it would be faster to have a such
> option in the wm than hacking all the app to add it.

Just use the quick key.

> Yes, perhaps you're right ... it's a different vision, but perhaps not
> so bad ;-)

It's just a matter of grokking the direction, making sure you know what it
means, and why we're doing it. Otherwise you turn into a ranting uninformed
nutball like Sven. :-)

- Jeff

     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell