Re: GDM 2.4 in sid

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 09:53:10AM -0500, Ari Pollak wrote:
> I've already tried uploading a separate gdm2 package, and it was never
> accepted into the pool. For Ryan's reason why he won't accept any gdm
> packages, see his closing bug remarks at
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=180014

Well, yes, but that was in truth hijacking the package, and i have to
agree with him that this is rude, now forking it is another matter, and
i think we should go this way, even if ryan does not agree, or even ryan
could upload it himself, or be a co-maintainer with one of the uploaders
or something.

Friendly,

Sven Luther