Re: GNOME 2 in unstable announcement

<quote who="Raphael Hertzog">

> Stop kidding ! Look at the user reactions we had on this list, most
> unstable users are happy with G2D. It's only Jeff Waugh who keeps annoying
> us by announcing the end of the world once G2D is in unstable.

I'm not - merely pointing out that if you devise a constructive strategy,
you'll get far more benefit out of testing, and far less flamage and
problems.

I really want to see the level of professionalism and excellence displayed
in Debian's server-oriented maintenance reflected in it's GNOME work. That's
most often done with good upstream relations.

- Jeff

--
  "NASCAR is not race per se. It's just a contest about who can turn left
                            the best." - Unknown