Re: mbsystem (Was: Schedule information for 211 - Debian GIS BoF)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 04:03:14PM +0200, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>> Actually the code from svn works well.
>
> I can't confirm that it builds for me and it also is not the latest
> version.

It was the latest version when I was building :-)

I tested on ubuntu trusty, possibly some newer changes break the build.

> I moved it to git and merged it with the work we did in the Workshop
> (which is not to much but at least the latest upstream).
I'll see if I can help. If building for trusty only works I'll start
doing that, so it can already be tested on osgeolive.