mbsystem (Was: Schedule information for 211 - Debian GIS BoF)

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 08:24:16PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > - svn > git repositories - where are we?
>
> Mostly done, see: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/Svn2Git
>
> TODO:
>
>  mbsystem

yesterday in my live packaging workshop [1] I had a request for mbsystem
which was asked to show packaging of mbsystem but was not aware that
there might be some preparation available.  I decided for the science
team somehow forgetting to consider Debian GIS.  I have no idea in what
state of packaging mbsystem is in the Debian GIS repository.  The
commited packaging from the workshop[2] has some unresolved build issues.

Please feel free to merge anything you consider sensible and tell my
once the repository from yesterday might become superflous.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/20150817_debconf_packaging/index_en.html
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/mbsystem.git