[DebianGIS] SVN repository [was: postgis deb]

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 09:18:11PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Anyone willing to spend the time required to convert the current CVS
> repository to an SVN repository?

In the mean time I asked for a pkg-grass svn on svn.debian.org

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-grass

If someone already did cvs2svn migration, please feel free to
contact me and we can arrange for that, else I will proceed
myself.

PS: keep in mind that accounts are synced daily from alioth...