Re: [DebianGIS] Re: postgis deb

stephen,

as fabio is talking about lack of time and you about plenty of time, i'm
only talking about what to do.

on the list, fabio has proposed another package for postgis, while being
sponsor for the one done by roberto and me.
in fabio's pursuing conversation with me, we decided i should make a few
changes to the package.
after i implemented all those changes and duploaded the package,
followed giuseppe the former fabio's message, to which you, frankie and
paolo cavalini took part later, dealing with the methods to replace our
package by fabio's.

of course, we'd rather wait to know what fabio intended to do.

thanks for your help and interest,

alex