Re: Emsandbox - where to get

Thanks, I have created the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
emdebian.sources.list as suggested by you. I believe we have found the problem. When I run apt-get install emdebian-archive-keyring now, the unmet dependency is :
locales: Depends: glibc-2.3.6.ds1-1

This package is shown broken in aptitude. When I try to fix it using apt-get -f install;  it stops and starts some services successfully and then comes with this message:
update-rc.d : not present yet

You are replacing sysv-rc with file-rc or another -rc package, or the other way around. The rpalcement package must first be unpacked before you can configure other packages.

Exiting with error status 1.

dpkg: error processing libc6 (--configure):
libc6

I guess the broken package here is causing the issues. I wonder how to fix that.

Thanks.