Re: Emsandbox - where to get

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:56:18 -0300
Amandeep Bhullar <arm.debian@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Thanks you all for replying. I tried
>
> sudo apt-get update
> sudo apt-get upgrade and then tried
>
> apt-get install emdebian-tools
> apt-get install emdebian-rootfs

No - follow the list from my reply, it has been tested in a Sid chroot.

> Either way it can not find the package. I tried it on both Debian and
> Ubuntu.

You cannot use Ubuntu and emsandbox is not particularly happy inside a
Debian sid chroot on Ubuntu.

> If i try sudo apt-get install libemdebian-tools-perl
> emdebian-archive-keyring
>
> it says libemdebian-tools-perl is not available but is referred to by
> another package.

It does work in Sid. Tested and approved.

$ sudo apt-get install libemdebian-tools-perl emdebian-archive-keyring
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install emdebian-rootfs

There is no support for Ubuntu.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/