Version: 1.0.1
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:04:36 UTC
Architectures: i386 amd64 arm armel powerpc mips mipsel
Components: main dev doc

I guess that means that I've just released the first update for
Emdebian Grip - stable (lenny) is now 1.0.1.

If you've been using stable-proposed-updates then you already have all
the relevant updates.

Note that arm has not been updated as no new packages exist in Debian
for ARM.

stable-proposed-updates remains, for now, but I'm likely to clean out
those packages in due course.

stable has, once again, been marked ReadOnly in reprepro, so this is
safe from future changes - until the next point release.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/