Re: Emsandbox - where to get

Hi, Thanks you all for replying. I tried

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade and then tried

apt-get install emdebian-tools
apt-get install emdebian-rootfs

Either way it can not find the package. I tried it on both Debian and Ubuntu.

If i try sudo apt-get install libemdebian-tools-perl emdebian-archive-keyring

it says libemdebian-tools-perl is not available but is referred to by another package. I even tried downloading .deb files for embedded-tools and embedded-rootfs but they don't install with dpkg since large number of dependencies are not staisfied.

Any alternatives, my friends?

Thanks again.