Re: Emsandbox - where to get

+++ Amandeep Bhullar [2009-04-14 10:05 -0300]:
>    Hello All, I want to use emdebian on ARM based AT91SAM9263-EK and want to
>    create an Emdebian Crush root filesystem tarball. The documents tell me to
>    use emsandbox for this. Where can i get emsandbox from?

It is part of emdebian-rootfs package

apt-get emdebian-rootfs will get you the current version for your distro.

newer versions start in emdebian svn repository then emdebian.org
debian repository, then migrate into debian proper.

Note that emsandbox is now superceded by multistrap for some tasks. I
think emsadnbox is still current for crush rootfs generation

Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/