Re: Emsandbox - where to get

Hi Amandeep

I agree with Neil's Statements!

I've tested these steps on my Debian Lenny installation.
Using the emdebian stable release.

Please start with installing a clean Debian Installation
(Lenny is the current stable release).
You will get more familiar with Debian by doing this!

Put embdebian on top and start hacking your embedded toy ;-)

Regards

Roger